Well, you got one of the best, anyway. The New Zealand Listener has included Voyagers: Science Fiction Poetry from New Zealand in its list of the 100 Best Books of 2009.
This is good news not only because it is welcome recognition of science fiction poetry in general and this anthology’s contributors in particular, but also because it should increase the public profile and the sales of the book. Plus, after five years’ effort to get Voyagers published, this is a very welcome vindication!
You can buy Voyagers…
In New Zealand
- Directly from me. I now have a limited number of copies for sale for NZ $28 plus $2 p&p. If you’d like one, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your address and preferred payment method.
- From an increasing range of bookshops, including (but not limited to) Unity Books (Wellington and Auckland), Books a Plenty in Tauranga, Bruce MacKenzie Books in Palmerston North, Madras Cafe Books in Christchurch, and the University Book Shop in Dunedin.
- From Fishpond.
- From the publisher.
- From Amazon.com (in paperback and Kindle e-book formats).
- From New Zealand Books Abroad.
- From Small Press Distribution.
Now the Herald has got in on the act! That’s great, but still no endorsement from New Zealand Plumber magazine .,..