Welcome! Since I’m between blog posts at the moment, here are details about how to buy some of my books. You’ll find my recent posts listed on the left-hand side of this blog.
You can find details of all these books at my Amazon.com author page.
- My Earthdawn fantasy novel Anarya’s Secret is available from Amazon.com as a Kindle e-book. It is also available from the publishers in hardback, paperback or ebook format.
- My short story collection Transported, which was longlisted for the 2008 Frank O’Connor International Short Story Award, is now available for the Kindle.
- Voyagers: Science Fiction Poetry from New Zealand, an anthology I co-edited with Mark Pirie, won the 2010 Sir Julius Vogel Award for Best Collected Work. You can buy Voyagers from Amazon.com as a paperback or Kindle e-book, or buy it directly from the publisher at the Voyagers mini-site.
You’ll also find my work in these recent anthologies:
- For a great sampler of NZ science fiction and fantasy, try A Foreign Country: New Zealand Speculative Fiction, which includes my story “The Last Good Place”.
- For the cricket fan, or the poetry fan, in your life: A Tingling Catch: A Century of New Zealand Cricket Poems 1864-2009, which includes my poem “Swing”.