Readers are saying some very nice things about my new poetry collection, Men Briefly Explained.
Here are three comments from people who have read the collection:
Tim, your book arrived this morning, and I’m having to FORCE myself to stop reading and get on with the work I need to do. I am especially moved right now by “The Problem of Descendants”. It’s a magnificent book. – Johanna Knox
By the time you reach the third age of man you want to turn to the toddler pages and live the whole book again – Rachel Fenton
By turns poignant, insightful and laugh-out-loud funny, Tim Jones brings his trademark dry wit to a great new poetry collection. Thoroughly enjoyable! – Mary Victoria
We are approaching a time of the year when many people give gifts, so if you would like to buy a copy of Men Briefly Explained, here’s how to do it:
You can order Men Briefly Explained through your local bookshop. Please tell them the title, the author name, the publisher (IP/Interactive Press) and (just for good measure) the ISBN, which is 978-1-921-86932-7. They should have no problem getting hold of it.
Or – even simpler – just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will make sure you get a copy.
Here you have a wide range of options:
- You can find out more about the book, and buy it directly from the publisher, at the Men Briefly Explained mini-site.
- You can buy Men Briefly Explained from Amazon.com as a paperback or Kindle ebook. (You don’t need a Kindle to read this – just a Kindle reader programme for your computer, which is easy to obtain.)
- It is also available from Amazon.co.uk in paperback and ebook formats.
- Men Briefly Explained is available in a range of formats from eBookpie and for the Kobo.
- Men Briefly Explained is now available from the iTunes store for your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or for your computer if you have iTunes.
Go on – you know you want to, and based on what other readers have said so far, you won’t regret buying a copy.